4 The Geeks ! 4 the Geeks

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

One Care Live released by MS


The latest addition to the Live products released by MS is this One Care Live. So what is it? They claim its a security package having Antivirus, Firewall and such usual things. It might be cool I don't know, I will let you know after i download it. They are providing a free 30-Day trial version (Bah!) . You must also need IE6 to download it. Looks like MS really don't like Firefox. You also need a Passport account (Their email service will do).

Windows Live Products

- Sujith Tom

3 Comments:

  • My site is in a similar niche and some might find it as useful. I have a article avian bird flu related site focusing on article avian bird flu related topics.
    Not what I was searching for, but none the less an interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

    By Anonymous Avian Flu Vaccine, at 11:55 PM  

  • Well I just got back from racquetball and I am beat. I am currently doing some research and stumbled across your blog. Which makes me laugh really. The web can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though your site is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at build a notebook computer. If you have the energy swing by http://www.note-book-computer.com. I try to update my site weekly (most of the time)and maybe you will see something you like. I already grabbed your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Mint job!

    By Blogger davem, at 9:16 PM  

  • This is an interesting blog you have. I'm going to bookmark you and come back, because I'm actually searching for information on how to shoot and edit videos. I've found this site corporate video production where they have a great video course on DVD's, but it's a little too expensive for me

    Regards
    Alex

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home